Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Reddit Share on Pinterest Share on Linkedin Share on Tumblr Each of the four individuals from a similar family died because of the fire in a building in Kohat Enclave region of Delhi. Among the expired included husband wife and two innocent kids. The family lived on the first floor of the building. Delhi Police said that fire service individuals recovered the four bodies near the stairs. As indicated by the police, four died because of suffocation. Police distinguished the expired as Rakesh, his wife Tina, 7-year-old Diyanthu and 3-year-old Shreya, home. Rakesh Nagpal had a business of garments in Chandni Chowk and was living with his family in the Building No. 484. Neighbours have charged that if the team of Delhi Fire Service went to the spot immediately, at that point this mishap couldn’t take such a horrendous appearance. Neighbours said that the fire was intense to the point that seeing the entire building was in its grasp. The fire began from the electric meter on the ground floor of the building. The building’s watchman played the alert of the working after of seeing the smoke. The people of the entire building came down after listening to the alarm, yet the Nagpal family couldn’t came. The team of Delhi Fire Service recovered the dead remains of four individuals from the Nagpal family from the stairs. Five cars also caught fire in the building’s parking area. In the meantime, around 10 bike were totally burned to the ground. Now, the dead bodies have been sent for post mortem.