Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Reddit Share on Pinterest Share on Linkedin Share on Tumblr Aurangabad;- Sixty highly poisonous snakes were found in the kitchen of Zila Parishad School in Hingoli District of Maharashtra , the school officially declared on Saturday. It created panic among students and staffs of the school which is located in Bokhare Village of Hingoli district, about 225 Km from the Marathwada region. A female cook spotted two Russells vipers near the place where wood used for fuel was stored yesterday afternoon. When she started lifting more pieces of wood, she found another 58 snakes in the kitchen, he said. The school’s headmaster, Triyambak Bhosle, said, “All of us panicked after seeing so many snakes. Several villagers rushed to the spot with sticks and stones but we stopped them from killing the snakes.” Vicky Dalal, a snake catcher called after toiling for more than two hours , he caught all the snakes and put them in bottles. Later all the sixty snakes were handed to the forest officer JD Kachwe, Bhimarao Bokhare the school administrator said.