Home India Man eats plastic in the burger he bought from Burger King

Man eats plastic in the burger he bought from Burger King

3 min read
0
0
16

A man was hospitalised with throat damage caused by a bit of plastic in a burger he ate at an eatery of a well known US fast-food chain at the Rajiv Chowk Metro Station in central Delhi.

Rakesh Kumar purchased a cheese veggie burger from an outlet of Burger King at the metro station on Sunday. When he was relishing it, he felt something rigid in the mouth.

After some time, he began feeling sick, Kumar said in his complaint to the police.

Delhi: FIR enrolled against shift manager of Burger King situated at Rajiv Chowk Metro Station after a man claimed he was hospitalised after ingesting bit of sauce pouch which was found in the burger he requested there on May 13. The manager was arrested & later released on bail.

He informed the shift manager and consequently, the police. Kumar was taken to the Lady Hardinge Hospital for a medical examination, the police said.

A bit of plastic was found in the burger that made damage his pharynx. Kumar was later discharged, they included.

The police enrolled a case and arrested the shift manager of the outlet. He was later conceded safeguard.

  • UN : ‘End’ of disposable plastic

    The finish of the time of disposable plastic has been motioned by UN condition pastors mee…
Load More Related Articles
Load More By Lakshya Kumar
Load More In India

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Man proposes his lover with help from Indigo crew members

Of late, different aircrafts have been in the news for all the wrong reasons. In any case,…