PUB G addiction now is increasing day by day and now people are spending more time on the game then ever.

As per reports, a youth mistakenly drinks acid thinking as it is water.

The accident is from Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh where a young man drank acid confusing it with water, while playing the PUBG game. As per the report, the guy was so busy in the game that he grabbed the bottle of water and drank it. He was later rushed to hospital, where Dr. Manan Gogia operated his digestive organs. His condition is presently said to be out of danger.

As of late, Tencent on Friday declared new curbs on underage computer game having as influence of an govt crackdown on youth gaming addiction that has thrown a cover over the organization’s greatest income source. Tencent said it had forced an digital lock on certain games that requires players under 13 years to request that their guardians to unlock. The new limitation will be steered for the Chinese version of the two hit games “Honor of Kings” and “PUBG Mobile”.

The govt last year announced new controls on the quantity of diversions that can be played on the web, restricted new releases, and forced standards on underage players to reduce their screen time.

Load More Related Articles
Load More In Tech

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Check Also

Mobile applications helps in growing your business

Mobile applications have become an important part for industries. Since the apps have been…